This Disappears When Logged In

Reptile

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Jessica90, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

oh yea tile would prolly be good it doesnt burn them from the bottom? (just curious) like u know the rocks ur not suppose to use that u plug in

2. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

If you control your heat it won't. They like that good belly heat. Let the heat lamp/ceramic heat emitter heat up the tile and the tile will radiate heat back.. It makes it nice and warm. Of course make sure the temps are correct. If it's too hot then yes, it will burn him no matter what substrate he's on!

3. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

gottcha makes scence :) does anyone have the cool looking ones ? i wanna see pictures of everyone's beardies !

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Here are a few pictures of my gal!

PC120002.jpg P2150024.jpg P1110007.jpg

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

nice set up ! and wow i love her shes such a pretty yellow !

i actually still have pictures of chomper i think ! let me go look !

6. mld

She was supposed to be a he, but I still love her to bits

7. SonnysDragonS

SonnysDragonS Elite Member

you should buy a baby bearded dragon from me!! they would do fine in a tank that size!

here are a couple pictures

Attached Files:

8. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

CIMG44332.jpg

CIMG4457.jpg

1263894279_l.jpg

CIMG4408.jpg

CIMG4481.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

oh wow will they be that bright orange ? and i live in VA wouldnt that be stressful for them

10. mld

What a handsome fella! You don't have him anymore?

11. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

no dont have him i was just a teenager when my parents got me him when he was LITTLE LITTLE and we moved and ended up having to give him away i gave him and the tank to a really sweet couple and found out a little later he... was a SHE lol but i still say he and i tryed to keep keeping touch with them but they stoped updating me :(

lol when we first got him we were told a 10 gal tank and calcium sand was great...>.< so we got it and i got home and joined a beardy group man did they ream me a new one haha i was balling they made me think the 10g tank would kill him in a week so i cryed for days and my parents felt so bad i got that tank out of it hahah and took him off the calcium sand

12. SonnysDragonS

SonnysDragonS Elite Member

i bought 2 of mine online and had them shipped overnight....its not to stressful... these babies are alreadystaring to show some orange... it is hard to tell exactly what color they will be till the get alot bigger... the father is a puple and orange tiger stripe... and the female is a hypo translucent leatherback... she shows alot of purple and red details on her back...

Attached Files:

13. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

would u message me with what ur asking and a estimate on shipping to Norfolk Va area?

14. mld

You and Sonny are practically beside each other!

15. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

lol i know i was about to google map and then my ditzzyness got the best of me and i forgot thanks for reminding me !

16. thefish3341

thefish3341 Active Member

Incase you want more pics (and to see how tame they can be) I have some pics on my album of my beardie's holiday photo shoot.

17. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

thank you thefish :) i actually am gladly aware of just how wonderful beardie temperments are as i had a female beardie when i was a teenager and she was such a cuddle bug!