Today was Grace's first trip to the vet. At the end of our visit we started discussing where we were getting our crickets from, and the vet said they have had a lot of people come in with reptiles that had parasites. He said most of the parasites were coming from crickets that were purchased from a local pet store, so I asked what should I do to keep grace from infected crickets. Like what astore the infected were coming from, how do I spot an infected cricket, and how can I tell if grace has a parasite? He gave me a two ounce bottle of Reptile Xtra anti-parasite meal and said to use every 4-6 months. He also suggested having a fecal exam every 3 months and a full exam once a year. I was wandering if anyone has ever used the reptile xtra? Any good or bad comments? Thank you.