This Disappears When Logged In

Reptile Shows List

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Rich, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The reptile shows list here: Reptile Shows has been updated with the shows I am aware of for 2010. Periodically I get additional emails notifying me of shows that are not listed. I try to add them as they come in.

2. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Awesome!
    I will be heading to Reading PA at 4am tomorrow morning :)

3. ilovemyreptiles

ilovemyreptiles Well-Known Member

I have a question. Have they ever, or are they going to have a show in Tennessee? Can you even have one in tennessee? I would love to go to one.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

5. Ace

Ace Elite Member

So who want's to pick me up and take me to the K.C. show.
    (overland park Kansas)

6. There's a small reptile, exotic animal, and bird show on the last saturday of every month in Valparaiso, Indiana.

Info here: Exotic Animal, Reptile & Bird Sale provided by Bravenet.com

Its a very small show, only $3 to get in, but when all the other shows are 2+ hours away from you, you deal with what you got.

7. Rich

How long has that show been around shadow?

8. For a couple of years I think. Like I said though, its a small show. Nothing compared to the big town shows.

9. Skunk

Skunk Active Member

Anyone know anything about UK shows?

10. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

I noticed one of the shows you had listed all of last year was taken off the list ( DFW Lone Star Reptile Expo ) but the show still seems to be going on! Just thought I'd mention it as it's the only show close to me!

11. FXL5

FXL5 Well-Known Member

Can I second that inquiry about UK-based shows/expos? We seem to be short on them...

12. Rich

That just means they didn't submit it to me Kat. Someone let me know about it last year, which is why it was added. We are missing loads because we simply haven't been informed of them.

I will get them added this evening between working on the rescues section.

I am going to see what I can do about getting a UK list together. I will shoot out a few emails to see how many istings I can get together.

13. Dragonscalestudios

Dragonscalestudios Elite Member

No love from the So Cal shows. Odd that we have only a few each year with such a large population.

14. monkeytechahoo

monkeytechahoo Elite Member

15. kronik070

kronik070 Elite Member

16. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

For anyone in the Atlantic Canadian Provinces
    :D:D:D:D

Halifax Reptile Expo 2010!
    Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010
    Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location: McInnes Room, Dalhousie Student Union Building, 6136 University Avenue, Halifax, NS

Halifax Reptile Expo 2010