This Disappears When Logged In

Repticon Expo, Orlando Fl

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Fran, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

For those of you down here in the Southeast that may be interested. It is one of the smaller expos. Feb 25, 26 at the Central Florida Fairgrounds.

http://www.repticon.com/orlando/

2. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Crap, why cant there be one closer to Jax while Im down here. Guess ill have to wait till im back home :/

3. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Wish I could Fran....Florida would be really nice right about now.....But I will be in Orlando in December!!!!! Lyn

4. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

A shame... There will be a repticon expo in Jacksonville June 10th. Just hang around down here for awhile.:p

5. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

I may go to that one. But i'm also going to a larger one on March 11th so I don't know if one so small is worth my time.

6. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I will Fran, ill be back for good sometime soon. Just i have no way to get there for this one. So ill have to wait.

7. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I take it that you are referring to this one..Tampa Reptile Mania & Exotic Expo - Mar 11-12th, 2005

Hopefully I'll be there also. It's only a 2 hr ride to the Tampa Fairgrounds from over here.

8. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

Yup, that one Fran. Since it's a first-timer I'm interested to see how it'll be. Do you know what it means by a "Back to basics show"?

9. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Just more emphasis on pure strains instead of a million so-called morphs.

10. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Just to update the expo... I'm glad that we went. It is not that big but there are many herps available. I stopped ny Lucky Lure Crickets and after chatting with Robert Payne the owner for about a half hr. I got my crix and a few other things. Then I went looking! Sure enough, a gorgeous pair of yearling Brazilian Rainbow Boas just seemed to follow me home. Of course that was after my daughter Becca sexed all of the dealer's boas for him and he made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Of course out of all the snakes she sexed for him, ONE female BRB bit her so we bought her along with a male. I'll take some pics of them and post as soon as I figure out how to get the pics from this new Kodak Easy Share.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.