This Disappears When Logged In

Repashy Foods

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Orca, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Can anyone tell me the difference between the T-Rex brand Repashy crested gecko diet that comes in the little bottle and the straight Repashy brand crested gecko MRP that comes in the foil pouch? They are both formulas made by Allen Repashy.

2. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

There is nothing different between them other than the fact that with the t-rex you are stuck with only being able to get banana flavored, and they tell you how to mix it up by volume instead of by weight.

3. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

What Shell said. I used to use the T-Rex stuff, but Dragon flat-out refused to eat it at all because he didn't like the banana flavor. I switched to the Repashy base with Peach nectar, and he devours it like candy. If you have a picky gecko and he has a favorite flavor baby food, see if Repashy makes a nectar version. It's more expensive, but it lasts a long time and it's worth it in the long run. :)

4. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Okay, so there is no real difference then. I've always wondered and customers have asked too. I've been getting my rhacs the two-part diet so they can get different flavors and they eat it fine. And yes, it does last longer - even with two crested geckos and a gargoyle, I only have to shell out $30 every few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.