This Disappears When Logged In

Red Tail Boa Needs A Good Home

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Rachael Nunez, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Rachael Nunez

Rachael Nunez New Member

I have a beautiful Red Tail Boa named Roon that is in need of a good home. The picture shows her when she was less than a year old.

20150316_210300.jpg

Roon is very sweet and healthy. She's only two years old and is already getting big (around 5 feet long). I love her very much, but unfortunately I can't handle her by myself anymore because of her size. I want to find a loving home for her and she needs someone with experience with larger snakes as she continues to grow.

I have her on jumbo rats, but she can probably handle something bigger. She sheds her full skin and has not skipped any meals. Her tank is 50 Gallons and has two heating lamps for the hot and cool side, mister systems, a thermostat, a water bowl, a large hide, and clean dirt.

She is very sweet, but I just don't have enough experience with larger snakes to give her what she needs. I have two other male snakes (rainbow boa and ball python), so I do have a bit of experience, just not enough to handle a growing female. She has been a wonderful part of my life and I'm sad to see her go, but I'm trying to keep her health and happiness in mind.

I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I'd prefer not to have to ship her, but if it means a good home I will consider it. If your closer to me I will take her to you or meet you half way.

Please message me with contact information if your interested and I will be able to give you more details and answer any questions.

**Please note: I will not give her to anyone that I think is not a good match. I will want details of your experience and care taking.