This Disappears When Logged In

Random Drabbles of Boredom.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thalatte, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Hey Ieasa, do you know an approximate hatch date for the babies?

Recent photo of Zsaasz and Grundy: 262C4964-53F2-454F-8313-8B0BDC8D86D9-16660-00001153EE43AD77.jpg 3F2C6AE1-E807-41CF-903A-4F34E38E3A40-16660-00001153FD0D5A47.jpg
    I have noticed Zsaasz is a cooler color, more greyish. And grundy is a warm, brownish.

2. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

I was told right around my sisters birthday. Her birthday is May 17th so I am was going with that. So they are about 2-ish months old. There mom is very bright colored normal and super sweet tempered. The dad is a darker normal and has an fun personality. He is probably the coolest beardy I know. He is huge as well. Long and big.

The little one we have is cooler in color.

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Ok thanks. I think sometime this weekend I am going to try to weigh and measure them.

4. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

I tried to weigh ours but he kept leaping out of the little bowl. Booger. I gave up because I was worried he would jump off the table and I would never catch him.

Tonight the little guy ate like 30 crickets. He has been eating so much and he is starting to shed again.

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Yeah mine too. They have doubled in size since I first got them from you and they have eaten through all the insects I had!

6. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

He has doubled as well. I can not believe how much he has been eating. I think he maybe eating more then the bigger beardies. Which is crazy. I am glad he is doing better. He was so stressed there for a while that I was worried he was never going to get over it. He has replaced his stress behavior with "I am the baddest lizard ever" behavior. I love how he head bobs at me. Like he is scary or something.

7. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

If he isn't eating more than the adults then something is wrong. Because they are growing so fast they need more food then the lazy adults.

8. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

Yes, however, they are not adults. They are about 7 months and still growing quite a bit. They eat a ton as well. I go through an insane amount of bugs. The bigs eat more salad then him though.

9. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Thats good! I actually havent been able to get zsaasz and grundy to eat salad. They just stare at me until I give them bugs.

10. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

They are so cute :). I may end up with a young bearded dragon. I think 4 months old or so.