This Disappears When Logged In

Rainbows! (Lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by Amber, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Thankya everyone!

There are so many snakes I want, but I know I shouldn't buy... I'm sure I will have my hands full when these two get bigger! :D

2. actionplant

actionplant Elite Member

Love the pics Amber, they're so neat looking when they're babies. And yeah, I wouldn't count on them slowing down, they're the only Boids I know that can move as fast as my Colubrids...amazing creatures.

3. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Thankya! I still can't wait for them to get bigger, it will be... ineteresting getting them out of thier cages then!

4. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

love the pics tht made my decision to get one have the tank set up all the way almost waitin for a few things love the pics

5. Disturbedcries87

very nice rainbows you have there when you first got them how big were they? the one im lookin at is about 10inches maybe but a dark color

6. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Thankya Disturbedcries87! I love my rainbows, the little demons that they can be, some of those pics are from a week or so after I first got them, when they were both around 28 inches, and about a year old. Dark?

7. Disturbedcries87

wasnt a bright red i think its from just being long maybe?? but has the orange but kind of dark maybe take time to get the colors fully?

8. Disturbedcries87

young** it is a brazil rainbow though

9. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Awww sounds pretty anyway!

I can't wait for my rainbows to get their adult colours. They are starting to grow quite quickly now!

10. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

They truly are beautiful snakes Amber. Although I am more of a lizard person myself, I can see why people are so attracted to them. thanks for sharing pics :)

11. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Thankya! I love having the mix of snakes and geckos, they are so different, yet so similar!

12. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Phantom bit me yesterday. My first real bite :p

[​IMG]

The flowers are there to make the close up of my face less scary.

13. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

OUch!! That's a big kiss!!
    Talyn made an attempted strike at my nose once... I keep her away from my face now.

14. Amber

Amber Elite Member

Ack. I thought he was looking at me strangely... He wasn't even that near my face, when he gets bigger there will be no stopping him if he really wants to bite me. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.