This Disappears When Logged In

Rabbit Feeding

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by GeckoGod, Jan 11, 2011.

1. GeckoGod

GeckoGod Active Member

I have been reading quite a bit lately that many burm owners have been feeding there burms rabbits sense they where about five feet, even smaller in most cases. What size rabbit should i feed my 8.5 foot 13 pound female? and where do they get the smaller sized rabbits, Rodent Pro?

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

3. bighog85

bighog85 Elite Member

I feed a lot of my snakes rabbits. All the way from little week old rabbits up to 12-15 pounders to my 17 foot burms and retics. I have a private breeder in my area that I get them from so I don't have to worry about ordering them. I bet if you put an ad up in craigslist looking for somebody that breeds rabbits you would find someone who is willing to sell some to you. I got several responses to my ad and was able to get them to bid against each other a bit but thats probably because I have over 100 animals. It is usually cheaper than ordering online because you don't have to ship them. You could easily feed a three or four pounder to your snake.

4. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

I can get any size rabbit shipped to your door. pm me if you are interested.