This Disappears When Logged In

Quick Question for Merlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan01, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Arts & crafts, Halloween home decor, science classes, jewelry making, etc. I'm sure there are other uses, too. I do some crafting with them as well. Framed a few, put some pieces under glass and made jewelry out of them. I suppose you could laminate them and make bookmarks, too.

2. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Interesting. I really never would have thought about any of that.

3. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

I spend most of my free time trying to get my Beardie to eat his greens. Never thought he could be this much trouble.

4. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Shoooould have got a water dragon. Toothless is Nom crazy. Unless something happens. Like last night when she went after a roach and only grabbed the wing. It freaked out and ended up smacking her in the face several times. She flung the thing out and started spazzing out. Flying around her enclosure like she was on fire. Meanwhile we're chasing this roach around the house....

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! No I do have other interests. I am a musician playing cedar flute, didgeridoo and African drums.
    I do a lot of reading, listening to music and I make beadwork jewelry.
    Between that, riding herd on the reptiles, two big dogs, a parakeet, a cockatiel,... and a redheaded Irish woman,... I stay pretty busy.

6. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Well, my only real other hobby is radio control aircraft. Trying to get setup to do aerial photography. I play world of warcraft when I'm too tired to move. Hey Logan, you think one roach is a pain, try chasing down 20+ african soft furred rats after they chew through their holding bin. Thankfully I have a cat that enjoys live prey, but I'm having to resort to traps to get the last few. Had to repair chewed water lines on my breeding racks 5 times now.

7. Logan

Logan Elite Member

OUCH. We had Houdini (one of the pet mice) loose for a good week before we managed to catch him. We named him Houdini after he escaped twice. And came into my room and woke me up both times. But it was just funny. Toothless was pitching a fit and we were dancing around trying to catch it. I'm still iffy about touching those things. Idk why. I think its because when they're little and flip over they look like the roaches from the Silent Hill movies...

8. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

Didgeridoos are awesome! I got to play one once.