This Disappears When Logged In

Quick Question for Merlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan01, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

Do you do anything other than scanning/posting on herp center with your free time? :)

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

You can send private messages by clicking on a user's name, and selecting the private message option. That way the member will automatically get a notification next time they log on.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! What do you mean?

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Don't you know Merlin is a bot? He's been programmed to do nothing but scan HerpCenter for trolls and spam and people that need a firm talking to.

5. Merlin

LOL!

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I think it's because of his post count.

7. mshrmheadcharge

I think it's because he's a robot. That beard is too magnificent to be human.

8. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Cool, that means he'll be here forever, lol. After all, how do you kill that which has no life? JK Merlin, lol.

9. Merlin

LOL! It does seem sometimes like I have been doing this for my entire life!

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

It's for a good cause though!

11. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

I was thinking because of his post count :). I seems to me that on every new post there is a reply from Merlin five minutes or less after it's posted.

12. mshrmheadcharge

Merlin is incredibly experienced, we are lucky to have him and his knowledge. He's helped a lot of people, and his post count reflects that.

13. Merlin

Plus the fact that not only have I been here since the very beginning, but I work from home and have great deal of leeway on computer time.

At least till the wife gets home!

14. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

So you don't ever do anything with your free time than posting! :)

15. mshrmheadcharge

Dan01, you must have very exciting hobbies, what do you do in your free time? :)

16. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Myyy hobbies suck. They involve cleaning the car, the house, the pets, laundry... dishes... taking the trash out ... umm.. sleep sometimes? Ha

17. mshrmheadcharge

I feel ya, pal. Same here. My hobbies are cooking, cleaning, keeping my 2 year old out of havoc, dishes, cleaning,dishes, laundry, cooking and working out.

18. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Ha. I need to get back to that working out thing. Need a gym membership. Working on that. At least we have a car now. Trying to move up in the world and stuff. YAY for no kids. I'm really not sure how people pull that off.

19. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I work to support my hobby habit, lol.

In addition to herps, I also got bitten by the carnivorous plant bug, and do entirely too many arts and crafts.

By the way, you can sell snake skins online. My snakes are halfway towards paying room & board.

20. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Uhm. What do people use snake skins for??