This Disappears When Logged In

questions about background images

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by em2mccue, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. em2mccue

em2mccue Member

does anyone know of a website that you can download high resolution pics to use for backgrounds for free. trying to set up a new terrarium for some tropical lizards and want something different.

2. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I'm afraid not, although Flickr.com might have random ones, but that's not the intention of the site. The other issue though is where would you print it out?

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

you could print it at kinkos, but it would end up costing more than a bought one. Plus you need a really high resolution photo or it will turn out pixelated when its enlarged.

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Please don't use copyrighted images...I myself work very hard on my photos and it kills me every time one turns up somewhere i didn't intend. With that said I have several hi-res photos for a low price if you'd like the link to my photos I can show you.

What size are you looking for, inches or pixels?

5. em2mccue

em2mccue Member

stealling someone's artistic property is not my intent. i am a abstract painter, so i know how you feel. plus i am a certified preservation framer (which is how i pay the bills), if i was to do that i would loose my certification. i stumbled across this website a while back was just wondering if anyone knew about it. i would like to check out your pics anyways, though

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

abstract artist? really? I would love to see some paintings! Thats about all I did my senior year in college.

7. em2mccue

em2mccue Member

check my myspace myspace.com/em2mccue

8. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.