This Disappears When Logged In

Question About Snakes and Painting

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by phoenyxforever, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenyxforever

phoenyxforever New Member

Ok. This may be a stupid question, but I'm asking anyway. I have 3 snakes in a room that we are planning on painting very soon. Will the fumes harm them at all? I know it harms some animals, but I wasn't sure about snakes. Any help at all with be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It will depend on what type of paint. Personally I would just move the enclosures to another room til the painting is thru and dry.

3. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

My snakes live in my bedroom. We painted it several months ago and I did remove them to another room, just to be on the safe side. I had to move my bird out of there anyway so all the critters in my room were moved. :)

4. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Don't worry about your questions! I have never heard of anyones animals getting sick or dying from their owners asking too many questions!;)

5. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Its always better to be on the safe side and move them to another room. You don't want to regret it later.

6. EaZyBaKe0vEn

EaZyBaKe0vEn Elite Member

It wouldn't hurt to let the paint dry for a while and let the room air out for a week to get rid of the nasty fumes left behind after paining. After that, I'd think it be safe to move your loved ones into the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.