This Disappears When Logged In

Q in the pool!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by BlackJack, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm starting to feel a bit guilty that I've "taken over" this category with pics and posts of my BRBs.... :eek:
    I can't help it though, they are so beautiful in photos that I'm just dying to show them off! :D

Here is my skinny girl Q who just discovered the "swimming pool" last night! I was surprised since I've never once seen either of them soak in it But she stayed in it for hours last night (why not BEFORE her shed??) and she took a dip this morning as well. :p I hope she can let Talyn know how nice it is... then maybe she'll soak a bit too before this shed.

Attached Files:

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

That's cool (pun intended), and don't feel guilty over the pics. You know how much we love pics.

3. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

LOL :D We always love to see your pics of your gorgeous boas Andrea, I should really post some of mine, they have grown so much in the past year. I must get some when I get home and put them up, then we can take over the BRB forum together!! :p

Q looks great, as she always does,.. our common boa Charley seems to like a dip when he has freshly shed, unusual?? But they are tropical boas so they will like their bath times I'm sure. We used to give Charley a proper swim in the bath when he was a bit smaller and easier to handle, he loved it!! :D

Keep those pics coming!! :D

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Don't feel guilty Andrea! You have some gorgeous snakes and after everything you have been thru with them you have legitimate bragging rights!
    I guess its a good thing that you named her "Q" and not "P" :eek:

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Heee Heee

LMAO Merlin!!! :p Thanks for the compliments!

Rachel: PLEASE post some pics of your BRBs... maybe we can then petition to get our own Rainbow Boa sub-category under the "Boas" Forum... ;)
    And I'd love to see how much Frankie and Nancy have grown!!

I regularly put my BRBs in the bathtub for a soak/swim but this is the first time I've seen them actually take a bath on their own in their pool.

The girls seem to still be getting on OK. Talyn is going into shed, so she's a bit irritable at the moment.Yesterday, she was in one of the moss boxes and Q wanted to go in: by the fast loud thump and the quick withdrawl of Q, I assume Talyn struck at her... Q decided to go to the other box. This morning I witnessed the same thing: Talyn's strike actually shook the box, but Q did not withdraw and slowly, slowly crawled in... and they've been snuggled together in there for hours. I guess they managed to work it out.

6. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

cute pics. looks quite happy in the pool. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.