This Disappears When Logged In

Q didn't make it

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by BlackJack, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Well, you all know that she wasn't in the best shape when I "rescued" (or tried to rescue) her in January.
    I did what I could, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
    I didn't think I'd gotten so attached to her already, but I'm REALLY sad now that she's gone.

Here's two last pics taken just after her shed.

RIP, cutie-Q. I'll miss you. :(

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I am so sorry Andrea. You tried your best and thats all you could do. Shes in good hands now. My thoughs are with you.

3. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Oh my gosh, Andrea! I'm so sorry!:( I didn't realize Q was still having problems, but I know you did everything you could so save her. At least she had a loving home with you. I'm sending lots of prayers your way for her and for you.

4. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

I'm so sorry Andrea.

She was a really beautiful snake.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Andrea, so sorry to hear of your loss. Any idea what caused her death? - i wasn't aware you were still having problems either. You are bound to feel pain at this loss, know that we are thinking of you. Q was a beautiful snake and will be sorely missed i'm sure.

6. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awww

Im sorry to hear that..my thoughts are also with you.. :(

7. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

I'm so very sorry,Andrea,how terrible. I'm in shock!! It just was like someone hit me! I never knew she was that sick!!
    Was Q the one from "Zum Goldfisch"? I hope that guy has to close his store!!

I love my snakes so much,that I really can feel the sadness of loosing one.Oh,I could cry!

8. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

My thoughts are with you today my friend....pretty snake ....too bad....Lyn

9. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I am so sorry Andrea, I am shocked too, I wasn't aware you had probs with Q either, you did all you could and loved and cherished her, my thoughts and prayers are with you :(

10. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Andrea....

My heart goes out to you during this time of loss and sorrow. I know the pain of losing a rescue, especially when you think they're past the critical stage. Take comfort in knowing you tried and that you gave her a loving home for what time she had left.

11. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

i never even knew that Q was having problems. At least he is not suffering anymore. he is now resting and you should be happy for him. He would want you to be happy.

God bless,

12. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

i'm sorry andrea to hear the bad news.you did what you could :(

13. Sentress

Sentress Elite Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can understand the pain. You did do what you could... I wish I knew the magic words to make you feel better...

14. Electrophile

Electrophile Elite Member

Poor girl, at least she got some good care before the end. We hope you feel better...I was thinking about adopting a rescue white German shepherd dog not too long ago. I was getting ready to make plans to travel to see him when the foster mom told me he died during an emergency surgery. I never even got to see him except in pictures and I was still very sad!

15. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful snake.

16. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Andrea, I am so sorry! I didn't even know that you were still having problems with her! I thought that she was doing better!

17. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Andrea- I'm so sorry you had to go through this loss. My heart goes out to you hun...

18. Hide Clyde

Hide Clyde Elite Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

19. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Andrea I am so sorry for your loss. I really thought you had turned the corner and she would make it just fine. My prayers are with you.

20. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

oh my gosh i'm sooo sorry about your loss. i was in utter shock when i saw this thread. :( i had thought she pulled through and was doing well. you definitely did everything you could do. i can't believe it. my thoughts and prayers are with you and i'm sending lots of hugs!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.