This Disappears When Logged In

Python

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by kerryj, Sep 19, 2011.

1. kerryj

kerryj New Member

Carpet? Python-Okmulgee, OK

I have an 8ft python I took into my home only because the owner could not take care of and feed it. I was told it's a carpet python but I'm not sure.

I've asked several rescue sites and refuges for help because I want it to go to a good home for proper care and space. I don't want to give to someone who just thinks it'd be "cool" to have one or to be bred for money.

I genuinely care for it's well-being but I did not want to make the commitment to own as I have other animals and do not have the proper facilities for it. It is free to a good home or refuge. It eats large frozen rats.

Any referrals, information or anyone wanting to give it it's proper care is appreciated. Thank you.

For pics go to my facebook page following this link or looking up Kerry Barber Jewell. They're the only public pictures on my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259541804077599.66466.100000653440986&l=0a2c4d491d&type=1

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You might also state just what kind of python it is as well as where you are located.

3. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

a Picture would help to ID the snake so people would know what it is too. I would hate to have the surprise of showing up to get it, and turns out its an African Rock or something.