This Disappears When Logged In

Python Pics and Updates!

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Feb 16, 2014.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Well I'm updating some of my guys and hope you all like:
    this is a cross that's bringing out some blue after losing the black I hoped it would keep
    12577778855_87fbb39cd7.jpg
    IMG_6915
    getting some yellow though it was a red baby
    12577778135_96b1806dc0.jpg
    IMG_6917
    this is my calico that is also losing the black and going more blue
    12577777585_9ee739718a.jpg
    IMG_6922
    a cross
    12577886153_bdb96e02e9.jpg
    IMG_6924
    my Aru getting lots of blue :)
    12577774875_3d28925ab4.jpg
    IMG_6927
    my BPs I wanted to show using my arm as a comparison to their size, this is my mojo male
    12577884373_ae384ac72a.jpg
    IMG_6929
    black pastel
    12578237524_bab7b7404e.jpg
    IMG_6934
    lesser
    12577772645_aeba4abe75.jpg
    IMG_6935
    spider male
    12577881463_91b8314d3e.jpg
    IMG_6937

Hope you all enjoy the pix! let me know what you think

2. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice update, I'm liking those blue ones...

3. JoeyG

I know I was hoping for more black but I'll take the blue as it comes in :x

4. trappen

trappen Elite Member

Looking awesome as usual gah.... still waniting one. The wife and I checked out that Blue one i showed you the other day. Had a RI so we sadly walked away.

5. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Joe you have GOT to produce some babies for me soon!

They had 2 GTPs at the local petsmart the other day and I had the HARDEST time walking away from them. The bigger one was in pretty decent shape but had mites and stuck shed, the smaller one wasnt even perching anymore, he was def on his way out :(

it was so hard not to take the bigger one home. With the right home I know he would have made a full recovery, but buying him would have just continued the cycle. ... it broke my heart

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Wow, dude!! Those GTP's are looking great! :) The pet rocks are looking good, too! (Only kidding haha)

7. JoeyG

At least you saw enough to know it was sick. Getting babies is nice because you get to see the color change and you never know what you'll end up with. Just a thought.

I didn't think petsmart would even carry them! I wonder how they got the poor things :( As to the babies believe me I'm trying, though it's still not looking good....

Chondros I keep for the beauty and "rocks" for safe handling ;) no insult intended, I do love their look and calm nature

8. trappen

trappen Elite Member

Yeah I enjoy getting all my pets as babies... Watching them grow and mature is half the fun!

9. JoeyG

Amen!

10. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I hear you. With so many Boas, it's nice to spend time with my Ball Python every once in awhile. Especially because Boas are very bipolar... One day you're there best friend human companion person, the next day they'll tear your head off if you open their cage haha.

11. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

DUDE, you're killing me!!!! When am I getting my FedEx package LOL >:).

Simply amazing, as always your collection is breathtaking not to mention your pet rocks are not to shabby either, but that lesser and Spider are MONSTERS, and by the looks of it the Black pastel and Mojo are not too far behind!!!!!!

12. JoeyG

Fedex said you already got the box so you need to finish the final payment! ;)

Thanks bro! They keep me busy but it's fun. The rocks are indeed growing and the little ones are officially on small rats too! Going to have to sneak some more of your guys past Angel soon >:)