This Disappears When Logged In

Private Messaging?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by justor, May 23, 2012.

1. justor

justor Elite Member

For some reason I have been unable to reply to PM's for the last few days, but I can still receive them. I have tried on IE from my work computer and I get a message saying "The website cannot display the page. Most likely causes: -The website is under maintenance, or The website has a programming error" when I try to submit. I also have tried from my iPhone and when I submit the message it just goes to a blank screen. :confused:

Apparantly other people are able to send messages so it doesn't seem like a maintenance thing or a programming error. Anyone know why I might not be able to send messages? Is there a setting in my browser that might need to be changed?

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I wonder if their mail box is full.

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Are you getting this error sending mail to one specific person? Respond to my PM. I will shoot you one as soon as I hit post. ;)

4. justor

justor Elite Member

It appears to be working fine from my iPhone now. I responded to your message Rich as well as the other person.

5. Rich

I got it. I didn't do anything to the site to change the issue.

6. justor

justor Elite Member

That's weird. I'm using my phone now. I will have to try sending one from my computer at work tomorrow to see if that's where the problem is.

7. Rich

If it is your work PC try clearing the cookies and temp files. If the site did have a hiccup at some point and that file is still cached, it may just be popping back up.