This Disappears When Logged In

Pregnancy Pics

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by mshrmheadcharge, Feb 16, 2012.

1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Since I have not posted any pics recently I figured I could give you guys an update :)
    Hubby and me:

Attached Files:

• 046.jpg
      046.jpg
      File size:
      22.6 KB
      Views:
    • 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      20.4 KB
      Views:
    • 076.jpg
      076.jpg
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks like the situation suites you!
    But I was halfway expecting belly bump pics!;)

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

What a lovely couple!
    Quick question; in the first photo on the windows there looks like clothes hanging in the window, is this a window treatment. I also see that you have grass outside.

4. mshrmheadcharge

Merlin! These ARE pregnancy pics ;|(|
    Michelle! LOL!!! The house was decorated for the baby shower! My mother in law hung baby clothes as decor. And yes, we have grass outside? Are you wondering where I am located or why the yard is grassy?

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Nice pictures.
    I agree, not much of a bump.
    Good luck with the baby. I pray it goes quick and a healthy baby.

6. mshrmheadcharge

is this better for the bump?

Attached Files:

• 067.jpg
      067.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  7. mld

What a great idea! I love it, it would be such a cute idea for a babies room.

I see a baby bumb! I think the guy want to see you in spandex to really show off that bumb! Men, lol

Edit; I love that house and all those windows!

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! It looks like you are getting off easy! My wife looked like she had swallowed a watermelon!
    I even had to pull her out of the bathtub, she couldn't get out on her own!

9. mld

You look great, I went from 110 lbs to 180 lbs !

10. mshrmheadcharge

I'm ALL baby! Believe it or not, theres a 5.5 pound baby in there(I am only 7.5 months)! I feel like I swallowed a dancing watermelon.
    Michele, thank you! The windows are great because we have woods, so we get to see lots of deer and wild life, we have one squirrel that hangs out on the deck, he likes to stretch out and sun bathe...he also made the mistake of eating the peppers we were growing...No spandex pics, I'm sorry but this is my limit!

11. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Aww, you two are a great couple! I love the pictures.

P.S. That is a GIANT dog!

12. Rojerlockless

Rojerlockless Active Member

Congrats ;) hehe I'm in Texas we've had grass all year and it's been 70 all month

13. mshrmheadcharge

Thanks! Yeah, the giant dog was given to the Salvation Army lol, I have some friends that are barely 20 so they didn't really know what kind of gift to bring, but I was just glad to have them at the shower so I can't really complain.

I guess I didn't realize how much grass we had until now...the weather has been pretty mild this "winter"

14. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Yeah that dog would need a whole baby room for itself. Sweet idea... But as a friend of mine once said, "It's the thought that counts, you are not obligated to keep anything anyone gives you as a present!" Thank them for "the giving" and then give it to someone who might need/appreciate it a bit more.
    You look great! Congratulations and all the best for an easy and healthy birth/baby!!
    Nice house btw!

15. mshrmheadcharge

Thanks Andrea :)

16. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

CONGRATS!!!! I was the size of a belluga whale. Consider yourself lucky, although you still have a month to go! I ballooned that last month, however I also had pre-eclampsia. 20 lbs of water weight.

You look great! BTW Merlin, I saw the bump.

17. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

lol omg it does look like ur getting of easy !! lol b the end of my pregnancy id gone from 85 pounds to 140 !! lol i looked like i swallowed 6 watermelons haha i was such a waddler and he was only 6 lbs ! lol

18. mshrmheadcharge

Thanks guys, for the record, I do have a long uterus so the baby has more room to grow up rather then out lol. Ugh- Liz, I couldn't imagine having pre- eclampsia, sounds more then uncomfortable :( Since we are talking about getting her out early I've been trying to pack on the pounds...Pre-Pregnancy weight was around 105-110, now I'm between 130 and 135. It's hard for me to keep the weight on.

19. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

I was the same way, didn't even start showing till around 34 weeks. Then six weeks later...

6906014271_232a7c34cc.jpg

Attached Files:

20. mld

Great frog hat!