This Disappears When Logged In

Posts?

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by smallgrayfox, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I was just wondering why some people still have all the posts they've ever made counted toward their total, even after the site went down, and others of us don't? I think my join date shows up right, but I had around 200 posts before the site went down. Now I show up as a junior member with just 28 posts because only the posts I made after the site came back are counted. Not that it's really important, but I'm curious. I just feel a little bit like I've lost something somehow.

2. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Same here, I had to start from zero posts too :confused:

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Looks to me like the post #'s were restored from a timeslot in may or june. So if you had a post count then, that would be your count when we came back online. If you joined say in July you would not have had any posts in may or june. Rich and Dom know more than I do with this situation and I could be completely wrong

4. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

I had over 1200 posts but went back to zero, when the posts are restored the post counts will go back up.

5. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Yeah, and I was closing in on you too, Jay. Then I had to leave for 7 weeks :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.