This Disappears When Logged In

Posted on Craigslist- Bearded Dragon

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Runningmom, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

2. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

3. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

4. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

It keeps adding the second http. Not sure why. If you copy and paste to your browser then delete one of the http it might work...sorry. I am not very tech savvy. It is a bearded dragon for 300$ and it says the housing is included.

5. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I am only a member but please no craigslist stuff please?

6. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Sorry- didn't know there was something against that. What I was merely pointing out is that someone was selling the dragon with its enclosure and I don't know if it is a good deal or not. Maybe the price is listed at 300 so as to encourage more experienced people to buy? I don't know. Just a thought rather than saying I am selling my reptile to anyone who wants it for 20$. Sorry if that's offensive to you.

7. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

Don't worry about posting stuff like this. More established members do it all the time just for laughs and aren't looking for advice like you are and nothing is said to them. HC is here so we can all offer advice and help where we can so as long as you need help with herps post away!

And to answer you, I don't know much about BDs so I hope someone else can help.

8. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

No no no lol nothing like that at all! I'm soooo sorry it came across that way lol! Please take my fondest sincerest apology if you think I was offended. What IS funny about it is that its a large bearded dragon that is 12 inches? ROFLMAO my sub adult is a little over 20 inches. And comes with a heat light...No UV, just heat...

You are very right, it may be a good deal. It doesn't give a great deal of detail in the add to be honest. Again please accept my apology

9. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Right it didn't give too much detail. Almost sounds like the person wants to get rid of the reptile or something. If it is a huge tank and has accessories plus the animal then maybe.

Tiger Ivy it is ok:).

If I post a Craigslist ad it won't be for animals :). If I see a deal on a tank, or whatever I might though :)

10. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I bought like 2 of my enclosures on there. I bought a 60 gallon breeder...and a 150 gallon tank too for a good price

11. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Me too! My best purchase was the second 125 gallon I got for 125$. And that included a really nice sturdy stand. The first one was a bit more. And it was an hour and a half to go get. So it ended up being more money but oh well...live and learn.