This Disappears When Logged In

Please help!?!?!??!?!

Discussion in 'Invertebrates General' started by biollantefan54, Jul 4, 2012.

1. biollantefan54

biollantefan54 Elite Member

Okay well my brother went outside and found a caterpillar, no big deal wrong! He takes it and puts it in a tank. Guess what? It escapes! Whats worse is IT STINGS! What do we do! Will it just die? I do not want to get stung. Oh yeah it is a white marked tussuck moth caterpillar. How bad is the sting? I hope it doesn't sting us.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I know nothing about these guys, but maybe you should talk with your parents!

3. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Alright, I can help you out with this! There are two options:

1) Go to your closet. Find a boot. Start hunting.

2) Follow the "Old Woman" method, and get a spider, then get a bird to get the spider, then a cat to get the bird, then a dog to get the cat, then a goat to get the dog, then a cow to get the goat, then a horse to get the cow. This method should only cost several thousands of dollars.

Couldn't resist. XD Sorry.

But seriously, these are fairly common, especially in the southeast, so if you find it, take it back outside where it belongs, and, barring that, squish it. Next time, leave nature outside, and tell your brother the same. Good luck. :)

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hahahaahahaha....Jacci your'e killing me

5. CentriRitanni

It's what I do. :b My boss threatened to send me home early one day for making him laugh constantly after he pulled a muscle in his back (laughing hurt and he couldn't stop). I have a plethora of terrible jokes! Near infinitum. ;|(|

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

OMG.. haha you just made me laugh out loud! i woke my mom up.. whoops! :O
    But thats so funny... where did you find that quote/saying?
    And ohh jeeze, thats not good if your boss threatens to send you home. haha dont get fired!

7. CentriRitanni

National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences - Kids Pages - Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

It's a nursery rhyme that I manipulated for my own ends! Buwahaha!

They won't fire me, I'm hilarious! <.< >.> I also happen to be very very good at my job, haha.