This Disappears When Logged In

Please Don't!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Though we moved over here,it doesn't mean that you need to place hateful signatures over at RF. That isn't necassary. I would greatly appreciate it if that were to stop by those members that are doing it.

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

really folks

we need to be mature and understanding here. some of us will choose to post on both sites and i'm sure nobody would mind that. the purpose of this and other forums is to learn, have fun, and meet others with similar interests, lets all keep that in mind

3. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Very much in agreement here. Let's not sully this forum by being hateful.

Leave those kind of tactics to the terrorists who plague our world.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Absolutely agreed! We want to keep this forum on the same positive track that made RF what it was. We will grow and develop just fine without that sort of behavior.

5. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

I vote we just forget about rf altogether. If one would like to still post over there, that's fine. But we all need to remain nice about this. This forum isn't for petty arguements. It's for herpers.

6. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

^^Agree to all of the above! What made RF so great was the admins kept it clean, which i know they are going to do here! ANd last thing from me about the whole situation how many posts did the average admin have >1000, how many did the owner have about 200, hmmmmmmmm. wonder why i followed all of you :confused: ? Oo well whats done is done, and thanks for the great site!
    -cf

7. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all...Thats what my 7 year old says to me.We learn from our children :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.