This Disappears When Logged In

Pix of Snakes

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Feb 23, 2014.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I was cleaning today and had some out for pix while I was at it. For all those that ask about handling as you can see it's fine. The adults I'm a little more careful with but my biggest is currently working on "getting it on" so I left them alone. Anyway I hope you all like the pix.

12731057553_012ebd571c.jpg
    IMG_6946

12731056623_ff1a810280.jpg
    IMG_6947

12730892315_8589e7a860.jpg
    IMG_6954

12731368454_fddfa192d1.jpg
    IMG_6956

12731054693_9d48cd9c12.jpg
    IMG_6957

12731053703_1e37d6e5f3.jpg
    IMG_6968

This is my breeding pair I have together....no luck yet :( The stuck shed was because my furnace was running for so long due to the cold we had for quite a while. Anyways I'm keeping my fingers crossed... Biak male, Mearuke female

12732358524_c5c839411c.jpg
    IMG_6969

2. trappen

trappen Elite Member

Awesome looking as always

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Can't wait for baby pics! They are beautiful snakes!

4. JoeyG

Thank you both. I'm afraid I'm a long way from babies.... female being stubborn hmmm I'm seeing a pattern here lol

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

You know what that means?

You need lots more females (atleast 10) so then there is a better chance of one being receptive.

6. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

DuDe!!!!!! I think I'm in love!!!!!!:x

They look amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see what this season brings you, best of luck!!!

7. JoeyG

I have more and one I think might be too but they're too young still. Maybe i fatten this one up too much and she's shelf conscious lol!

Thanks bro! I'm hoping he'll pull it off for me. If not I'm pulling him for a few days to give her a break. He's still trying though

8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Yeah thats not going to work your just going to have to get more adult females. Its inevitable. Resign yourself to it.

9. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Dude, the key is patience. Sounds to me like he is a little trooper!!! Hopefully he'll be able to convince her. In fact two of my females refused to let my males lock with them; believe it or not they actually sat on their tails during the time the males where in with them. What we did was, we took out the male for about a week and then we put them back together and if nothing happened we kept on repeating the process until the female became receptive.

10. JoeyG

That's actually why I'm going to pull him out and reintroduce later and so forth. It'll happen!! Lol even if it kills me lol

Tia, I think you're right. Can I borrow several grand? ;-)

11. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Sure! Can I pay you in stride gum?

12. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I have the opposite problem, seen many couplings (blush) but no kiddos... sigh.... I'll get this figured out, hope it's in these guys lifetimes :(

13. JoeyG

Sure let me find a breeder that will accept them :)

Lol, good luck to you to! I'm just hoping to do it in my life time ;-) I started with mostly babies to get the hang of raising them. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!