This Disappears When Logged In

Pictures of Mr. Kipling

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Evozakira, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Its the same ones and these are smaller than usual. I get the pinkies from where I got him. Hes in his tank now moving all over the place

2. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Heres him eating his 1 :)

Attached Files:

3. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Hes curled up under his log but he keeps rubbing and pushing his head into his body and the aspen, it kind looks like hes itching himself. Should i be worried or is it normal?

4. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He could be getting ready to shed, the really light color snakes(butter/snows etc) are harder to tell if they are going to shed.

5. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Ok sorry Ill keep a eye on it. I worry to much since hes my first snake :). I think id go nuts without HC

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

It's wonderful to find people who actually love and care about their pets :) He will have a wonderful life with you :)

7. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Mr. Kipling is up moving around right now even though he ate last night which is weird for him cause hes pretty much super lazy after eating. He just had a long big drink of water. After he was sitting there and opened his mouth a couple times and is now exploring some more. I dunno if it means anything but thought id share :)

8. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

He might be looking for food, but don't feed him. Feeding 2 days in a row can cause a regurge. From the last pics, IMHO it looks like he should really be eating 2 pinks, but it's not the end of the world if he won't.

9. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I just cant get him too. He like will take one if you move it a lot so he cwn pursue. When i offer a second he will just look away from it. If you leave with him he will go off and ignore it.

10. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I guess one pink will have to do then.

11. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Is it weird that he weighs the same as when i got him months ago?

12. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Yes, that's very strange. I had one that was the same size and weight for like 4 months and has just now started growing.

13. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

He seems healthy and happy so i guess its not to bad. Maybe he will start soon like yours has

14. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Yea, maybe.

15. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Hey as for the rubbing his head, my xena always likes rubbing her head on the rough part of her food dish. She is actually cleaning herself haha sorta like wiping her mouth to say. He is sure beautiful!

16. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Yea thats what most likely was. After he retired to his hide for a 3 day nap lol. Im out of town right now and miss them :(

17. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I miss my pets and was looking at some pics on my phone. Such a cutie!

Attached Files:

18. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

A couple more days till im home and can see my lil man

Attached Files:

19. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He's such a pretty snake!! I should be getting a butter when it warms up :) I have a male caramel, female butter, male& female diffused and male adult snow stripe on hold :) They will be flown up here when the weather gets nicer :)

20. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Im planning on getting another corn. Whatever match is needed ehen i find out if he is a he or she lol. My tokays will be sent in a week :)