This Disappears When Logged In

Pictures of Mr. Kipling

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Evozakira, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Here are a couple pictures I just took while he was out on the prowl tonight :). New to the site and have not showed off my baby yet, He's my first snake :D

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

3. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Very nice corn! I see it's a butter as well!

4. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

I was going to ask what morph that was! Kernel you are the encyclopedia of corn morphs. Probably because you have them all. ;)

Very gorgeous snake. Love the name.

5. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Thanks guys :) kernel thanks because i didnt Know lol. Learning so much from this site so glad i found it!

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Very nice butter :) Man they are addicting lol! I started with one and have 5 now!!

7. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I got him in oct, got my pac man in nov and now i want some tree frogs lol

8. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I love his name!

9. Kalira

Kalira Elite Member

So cute! Excellent name?

10. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Not to brag, but I see I'm known as one of the corn snake snake guys on yet another forum. Evozakira, you mind posting some more pics? He's just beautiful!

11. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I will take some tomorrow whrn its clean the tank day :)

12. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

That's a good looking snake! Welcome to HC!

13. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Oh my god anna! A crayfish named Craycray, i love it lol

14. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

He wasn't happy when I told him that he couldn't take the hat into his tank. He said he will be watching me from his log :p lol

Attached Files:

15. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

So cute!!!

16. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Wyldrose, you breed your own feeder mice?

17. warlord238

warlord238 Well-Known Member

that name sounds oddly familiar lol

18. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Yep, I have bred mice for 5 yrs now. My hatchlings eat my f/t pinkys, I have no adults that I can/want to cull for my new adult corn( I sold off 20 2 weeks ago...), so I'll have to buy some frozen until some of the hoppers in my tank are big enough for her lol!

19. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Who the snakes? If yea lol it should be familiar to people with children :)

Would it be hard for me to breed pinkies for my corn? Maybe just 1 male and 1 female?

20. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I recomend more then 1 female, like 2 females and 1 male. I currently have 14 females and 1 male in a 30 gallon tank, a lot of my females are getting old so I have introduced a new male and will keep some of the young females I have for breeding. My petshop here very rarely sells females, she keeps them to breed for herself, so I keep my big pretty girls and sell off my males. I have 3 private buyers for my extra mice and my local petshop buys them off me too.
    Male mice smell very bad, I find that straw/hay or wood stove pellets help with the smell.
    I like that I know where my mice are coming from, I did lots of research joined some mouse groups/forums (They get mad at you when you say your breeding feeders...)