This Disappears When Logged In

Pictures of Lizards!! 9/17/12 Loaded with Pics!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by schmidt1894, Sep 17, 2012.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Here are some new pictures taken today, of all my lizards!
    Ill give you a little update on each, but this weekend ill give a big update on all..

Big momma(brown beardie), gaining more weight slowly:)
    Cola(red beardie), putting on weight like crazy for some reason, i'm happy with him. Other than him being really mean.
    Paco(crestie), is back to normal paco! :D Besides the scar that the infection left him. He's getting bigger...
    BB(iggy), is definitally growing. He's shown a lot weight gain, and maybe a half inch grown so he's somewhere between 14 1/2- 15 inches long.

DgJzgl.jpg
    DStYpl.jpg
    Watchin CMA!!
    e6M8Ul.jpg
    xMUobl.jpg
    Hetstl.jpg
    tarudl.jpg
    bvuPll.jpg
    LeWjrl.jpg
    XiEUGl.jpg

And..... the finale.... Meet the new reptile in the house!
    Picked him up at the expo this weekend, went to the expo to get a crested gecko, but my mom fell in love with this yemen(veiled chameleon) and so i split the price and bought her this little guy.
    YKNs6l.jpg
    D7OGQl.jpg
    S6e6zl.jpg
    Yes, i know glass tank isnt right, friday he's getting his home extreme makeover, with a ficus tree and his 36x18x18 screen cage with lots of foilage.

Attached Files:

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Sooo cute. I like chameleons but they seem delicate.

3. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

Great photos! Thanks for sharing! Did you see the housing chameleons article in this month's Reptiles USA?

4. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

No i didn't... I want to subscribe to the magazine "reptiles" but haven't had the extra money too. But what's it about?