This Disappears When Logged In

PICS What a Great Shed

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by MadDog, Sep 23, 2009.

1. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Well, night before last I went to check on Twiggy and found another snake hanging around in the cage. He looked pretty pitiful so I took him out so Twiggy wouldn't hurt him.:D

Here are some pictures of him. The poor guy didn't even put up a fight:p

On a serious note though, I am glad he had a good shed. That is yet another mile stone completed.

I don't know how well these pics are going to show, but maybe they'll be ok.

Attached Files:

2. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Score another for the rat snakes :p I have to carefully fight to get my ball python's shed to stretch out. I like shaving the sheds - I think they are neat looking and it freaks out my mother when she comes over ;) :D

3. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I like saving them too

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Congrats on the great shed! I used to keep mine, but I filled up 2 drawers in a dresser and finally decided it was time to get rid of them.

5. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Thanks David. You have more self control than me. I would have just got more drawers. lol I am so glad things are going so smoothly. I love rat snakes.

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I don't think it is so much self-control as it is a wife and a 2.5 year old child. I am trying to mend my pack-rat ways while he is still young so he won't become one in the future.