This Disappears When Logged In

Panchlora Spec Giant Photos

Discussion in 'Invertebrates General' started by titus, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

The start of my feeding colony came today and is set up in their box. A few things I noticed that was other than the information that I had found is that they are stopped by bug barrier, and really can't fly too well. The females are about the same as any Blaberus males flight short hop downward. The males a fly little better, short flight not more than a few feet at most. Well, on to the pictures, Male first, then female.

Attached Files:

2. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

those are sooo cool looking

3. titus

Thanks, I started with about 100 mixed sizes. Hopefuly they should only take about 3-6 months to become established as they take about 6 months to become adult.

4. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I think so far these are my favorite roach species. (yeah, I have more than one favorite. lol)

5. titus

They are a great roach for a smaller feeder, if you can get past that the males are good fliers, I really don't even try to open the box at night or I know that one or two males are going to make a flight for it. during the day it's easy to pick out the feeders you need as long as you don't bother them too much.

6. StoneSour

StoneSour Elite Member

Very cool! :cool:

7. venus

venus Founding Member

Very interesting!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.