This Disappears When Logged In

Pacman for Adoption

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Reptoid, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

As some of you may know, starting in fall of 2009 I'm going to start college, which will clog up my schedule. Also,, this summer I'm going to be much busier than I thought I was. Also, with the economy the way it is, and the face that I don't have a job is putting financial and time constraints on me.

I have a wonderful little frog, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to take care of well. All I want for my little amphibian friend is a good home, where someone will have time to take care of him/her.

So, if anyone near Newark DE would like to adopt a pacman frog please contact me. It would be nice if someone could come pick'em up, with the fact that I'm nearly broke and all.

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I'll give him a good home for you. :) Sorry you are going to leave him :( If you want to keep him until you HAVE to get rid of him, I'll take him whenever. You know he'll have a good home with me. I could come and pick him up, but it's going to have to be after the holidays.

3. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

I'm glad he'll have a good home with you :), after all you are the Super Frog women! Anyway, I wish I didn't have too, but I would rather him have the quallity of life he deserves with someone else, than have a crappy life with me.

Anyway, yah, after the holidays is fine. You can contact me when your ready, and you can have the ten gallon little Qi is in and everything that comes with it.

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I will give him the bestest home out there. :) And I don't think I would actually need the tank, I have a bazillion tanks, and extra lights now that I'm going to ceramic heat emitters. If it had a heat pad, I'd take that, but other than that, I'm good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.