This Disappears When Logged In

Owners of dog killed by python win legal case

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by Merlin, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paige

Paige Elite Member

It is ashame! It is like my situation with the neighbor's terriers. There are two (wishbone and trouble) they killed my ferret (Shera), and probally my duck (Rambo) bc he disappeared! The owners don't take responsibility or even pay for the vet bill at the very least! Also, attacks my chocolate lab (Hunter), and my sisters dog when she came to visit (Dixie). When I see their dog out...tormenting, I pick him up and take him home...only to get crap about them worried about their dog's well being.> When their dog is the one getting out of the fence and running all over and our dogs are on a leash!!! I am very angry also! I am thinking about calling the ASPCA or animal control. The point is I don't think any animal should run loose when they harm other animals! People need to be more responsible if going to own pets!! I don't have any more pets living outside because it is to dangerous with those dogs running free. The owners know the holes are in the fence and when they get out make no attempt to getting them back. I sympathize with the situation. I hope people learn and start to respect others and their pets.

2. Woman

Woman Elite Member

Owners like that should be charge with a fine. I am sorry but thire is no excuse if the owner would be takeing care of his dogs or what ever the pet is then things like this would not be happending. Holly

3. KrokadilyanGuy3

KrokadilyanGuy3 Elite Member

There's little information on what happened on the snake owner's part, however, the story does describe the illegal action towards the dog owner and if one thinks he should get pension for their stupidity, I think the other should as well. Which is why he could probably counter the act.\

Either way, live and learn. Both had a part in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.