This Disappears When Logged In

Our Blondie on the Meat < Feeding Pic >

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by Mooks, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooks

Mooks Well-Known Member

:p

[​IMG]

Heres our scaly friend doing what comes naturally just shed this week first time since we got her last year...
    Sorry bout the eyes camera flash !!

[​IMG]

After feeding...nice relaxing bath !!!

Enjoy

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

That really is a beautiful snake. Don't apologize about the eye flash- it makes her look rather sinister. Very nice indeed.

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

I agree! Very nice looking snake :)

4. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

She is stunning and looks very big! You might want to consider getting her a bigger water bowl.:D

5. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

nice snake

6. Mooks

Mooks Well-Known Member

:confused:

Hiya everyone....got a feeding problem with our rat snake she's 6ft long what size food item should we be giving her..
    She's eaten a rat in the past before she went into brumate then didn't feed for 9 weeks..
    Ever since then we have given her 2 jumbo mice but a few weeks back she only took one and so far we kept it at one..
    Tonight l gave her a jumbo mouse she wanted another so l gave her a rat pup followed by two small fuzzies as that's all we had...
    Should l stick to small food items ? or give her a rat next time ?...
    Whatever we give her she really goes for it no probs...
    One thing l must point out is she has a slight mislined jaw birth defect l think...would that stop her in any way ?

Your advice is appreciated as usual...

Cheers

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Personally, I feed my 5 ft corn snake a small rat every 2 weeks and he can't seem to get enough of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.