This Disappears When Logged In

Our 3 Year Old Rhino from Sweden :)

Discussion in 'Cyclura - Rock Iguana' started by Hillmans, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

Hello, dont know a better title. First time i see a cyclura forum. In sweden only two people(what i know of) has this wonderful reptiles.

Posting some pictures if someone wants to see :)

Attached Files:

2. NoahGotHerpsDewd

NoahGotHerpsDewd Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous man! Very pretty!

3. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

Thanks! :)

4. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

5. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

I remember when my girl was only a year old and that small! Oh how they grow. 20140422_161422.jpg

6. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

Shes realy good looking on that picture! I think the older iguanas gets, the more good looking they become hehe :)
    Thanks for sharing

7. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

I agree completely! You have a great looking boy! What's his name?

8. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

9. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

I love it! Madesi (my big girs name) does that also accept she isn't so calm with bananas haha they are her absolute favorite! Madesi greets me every day when I get home from work. She sleeps until I get home. We have an incredible bond. I never knew that Rhinos were were so smart. She forces me to spend time with her everu single day, and I love every moment. I'm gonna have to make some videos. Do you talk to your rhino (head bobbing)? I know a couple of the head bobbing languages sorta. I don't use my voice half the time to call her over I will whistle and she will look at me and I will do a few head bobs and she comes running to see what I have for her lol. She also tells me when she wants to get out of her enclosure that way. It's pretty amazing.

10. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

Yes, do some videos please! :) im always curious to watch videos(they speak more then pictures hehe).
    My rhino dont fully trust me yet, still gets a little stressed when i lift him up, but im working on it.

My green iguana is like ur madesi, he greets me everytime i enter whatever room he is in.
    When i do headbobbing to my rhino, he dont respot yet :(
    But if i do headbob to our green iguana, he respond EVERY time :)

Amazing that she walks to you when you do headbob :)! they are very social in wild life, seems that they are that in captive aswell :)

11. Hillmans

Hillmans Member

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Darned itchy shed!