This Disappears When Logged In

Online Sites for Reptile Supplies

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Wish, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Wish

Wish Guest

I was just wondering if any one knew where online I could get my reptile supplies cheaper than my pet store. I've been paying 30$ for a 24 quart bag of repti bark and this is the only pet store we have here. I'm finding it harder and harder to afford the simple little things I need for my reptiles like heating lighting bedding and food etc. Can anyone help.

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I frequently order from
    HerpSupplies.com - Reptile Supplies, Vivarium, Reptile Accessories, Reptile Habitat, Reptile Lighting, Zoo Med, Reptile Supply, Lizard Supplies, Reptarium, Rep-Cal, Flukers, Reptile Bedding, Fresh-Air Habitat, Reptile Heat Pads
    And have always been happy with their service.
    One thing you have to remember is that, depending on what or how much you are ordering, it may not be any cheaper online due to shipping costs.
    There is also http://www.bigappleherp.com/?gclid=COa0u4eik6MCFRxinAodS2BHnw
    as well as
    http://lllreptile.com/

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Depending on what you are feeding, it may be cheaper to breed your own feeders.

That is a very workable idea if you have insect eaters.

I buy bulk frozen rodents for my snakes, and breed my own bugs (Roaches and superworms).

4. snubber

snubber Elite Member

As merlin said shipping charges might just make some purchase just as expensive. I have ordered from lllreptile.com several times and im happy with them. I even had a faulty CHE and got a replacement free of charge just had mail them the barcode of the bad one. And there shipping cost are very reasonable because they ship everything fedex ground except for feeders and live reptiles.

5. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

I live in The Middle Of Nowhere Montana, and I order lots of stuff from DrsFosterSmith.com they have a catologue that they send to you for free also. they are are very good about helping you with any problems and they have $5.99 ground shipping no matter what you buy, (except live and frozen food) themousefactory.com is where I get my frozen mice and they are great! I have only had really excellent service from them. Hope that helps :)