This Disappears When Logged In

On TV tonight

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by geckoguy14, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

This really doesnt have anything to do with herps but i wanted to share it with ya'll.

I'm going to be on TV tonight at 11:00pm EST on BRAVO (channel 129 for satellite users) on the show "being bobby brown".

My choir goes every year to a high-class neighborhood where many stars live to go caroling. Every year we see people like jeff foxworthy, usher, ludacris, and bobby brown and whitney houston. Last year they just came to the door but this year they were filming an episode of their show and invited us in their house to sing with them. If you want to tune in it's a greta opportunity to see me and my choir sing with the browns.

i'll be wearing a brown coat with a white sweater underneath and light colored jeans with a black scarf.

BE SURE TO WATCH!!! it's certainly the most exciting thing to happen to me in a while.

2. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

That's pretty cool. I'll try to watch it, I set my reminder on my cable but I don't watch very much tv so I'll try to remember.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Congratulations Adam! That's got to be a real thrill for you!

4. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

the show went off just now and for those of you who watched it, i was the guy behind the guy with the white coat and red scarf in the back row to your right.

5. Shoobly

Shoobly Elite Member

Lol, Adam, I saw ya! That was pretty cool. ;)

6. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

That was cool. Good job on singing too.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I missed it...I was being mauled by last minute christmas shoppers at walmart while I was trying to find some descent greens....
    It'll probably re-run so i'll keep my eyes open.

8. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

didn't see it but that's a cool experience. :)

9. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

a re-run comes on tonight at 10:00 pm EST on bravo for those of you who didnt see it.

10. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hey Adam!

I saw ya man! Wonderful singing too!

What a great experience for you. Nice to finally put a face to the screen name.

Where was that? West Coast? East Coast? Where the heck are you from anyway??

Great job! I really enjoyed the singing and the song.

11. Elan

Elan Elite Member

Awesome! i'll be sure to watch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.