This Disappears When Logged In

Oklahoma Reptile Rescue

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by okreptilerescue, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okreptilerescue

okreptilerescue Elite Member

Hey- I spoke with Merlin this last weekend- he told me about this site.

I wanted to put my info out here.
    We're located in Tulsa, OK and we can travel. We take in any unwanted herps- No venomous snakes or lizards, no alligators, crocs, or caimen.

we take: Iguanas, snakes, turtles, torts, frogs/toads, lizards, monitors, etc... We have room for several large, large constrictors- as well as several adult green iguanas.
    Our website is: OkReptileRescue | Helping you out of your slithery situation!
    you can find a lot more info there. I have several things up for adoption that I will post seperatly- there is also a list on the website.
    Beth

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome Beth! I'm glad to see you accepted the invite!
    I think you will like our forum!

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Hi Bet and welcome to Herp Center :). Make yourself at home.

4. Knox

Knox Elite Member

Welcome aboard!

I noticed on your site that you don't take "Venemous Spiders". All spiders are venemous, so people might not understand what you mean.

We need more people willing to step up, and it looks like you are doing just that.

5. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I think shes meaning like widows and recules. Dont blame you on that one lol Wouldnt take them either lol. Welcome to the site. Keep up the work.

6. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome!!!Hope you like it here!!

7. Knox

Knox Elite Member

I don't care for ANY spiders LOL! They give me the willies...

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

welcome. I'm glad you dedicate yourself in helping other herps. :)

9. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Hi Beth, welcome to the HCN.

10. okreptilerescue

okreptilerescue Elite Member

WOW! thank you all so much- I've never gotten such a warm welcome. I appriciate that. I'm excited to be here- I've been to other places and they just aren't nice. I haven't seen much here yet but so far it looks amazing.
    as for the venomous spiders- I do mean widows and recluses- I will change that tonight, thank you- I hadn't thought about it before.

I am really excited to have my rescue up and going- been several years now and we're doing great, just expanded with our last tax return- built tons of new cages and when we move (in 3 weeks) we're going to do some new tort and iguana outside inclosures. really excited about that too!

glad to be here thanks!!
    Beth

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

See Beth. I told you! ;)
    We pride ourselves on being the friendliest site around. The elimination of all the bashing and flaming nonsense that abounds on so many other sites was one of our primary goals.
    And we have such a great group of folks that post here that it makes our jobs so much easier.

12. JMM

JMM Elite Member

Welcome Beth ! Greetings from Portugal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.