This Disappears When Logged In

Not New... Technically.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anthony14, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

So I was active here many years ago, serious chance almost nobody remembers me. I remember a few people like Merlin and Rich and MLD I think it was, she was a Canadian member who posted a lot back when I was around then got mod shortly after I left I believe.

Well anyways, not much has changed with me I'm still into reptiles but now I'm getting really into garter snakes and hope to breed multiple species relatively soon.

Just felt like stopping by and seeing how the site is doing.

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back!

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back! As you can see there have been a few changes!

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Sob sob, I'm hurt you don't remember me.
    Good to see you again.

mshrmheadcharge likes this.
  5. Horrorphile

Horrorphile Active Member

Welcome back. I've just started looking into Garters myself. What types are you looking into?

6. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Thanks for the welcomes guys and Kriminaal I do you remember your name and you somewhat but not much. It's been a long time lol.

Horrorphile I'm mainly looking at Eastern Garters, Plains and California Red-Sided but I want to get ahold of Oregon Red Spotted and Red-Sided as well. Also have a pair of Checkered but they are mainly for myself, not really planning to do much with them.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  7. Horrorphile

Horrorphile Active Member

Those are all really cool. I've always loved the California Red Sided. I'd definitely like to see some pictures of whatever you get.

8. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

I'll be sure to share if you're still around, might be mid/late summer when I get everything from my source if all goes well.