This Disappears When Logged In

Not Authorized

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by fire2225ems, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

I all of a sudden keep getting a message saying that whatever action I am trying to do I'm not authorized to do... Like see anyone's profile or access the Site Update topic, ect...

Attached Files:

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Refresh your browser and try again. It should be fixed now

3. nicole

nicole Elite Member

I got something weird last night when I was trying to log in to the site,, it told me fatal system error Herpcenter chat room Mooglebass, that was in a nutshell,lol. I was not even trying to chat, just log into the site. lol

4. Rich

Sounds like a system glitch. It isn't a regular thing, so the database must have been refreshing or something and the wires crossed.

5. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

A glitch in the Matrix! That's not good. :p

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

did you see two black cats? Like the same two cats? the EXACT same two cats?:D

7. tlh9162

tlh9162 Elite Member

Dejavue? :)

8. stano40

stano40 Elite Member

There's a glitch in the matrix!

9. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

I am having the same problem from time to time and it wont let me post on the blogs.
    grrrr lol

10. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

also it wont let me post directly to you rich...Ive been trying to leave ya a message telling you how much I have been enjoying the videos.
    I even watched the one about the goliath spider LOL *shivers* and it wont let me :(
    but now ya know lol

11. Rich

I know LF is having a few issues, but who else is having issues that has posted? Please be as specific as possible. I need to replicate the issue if possible in order to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.