This Disappears When Logged In

No Smileys

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by TitoAndKatt, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

I can't see the smileys anymore. I had this problem once before but it was years ago and I don't remember how it got fixed, if I did anything at all even. I know a few of the shortcuts. Smileys show up in messages, but I can't see the drop down menu to actually pick out smileys for my posts...

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I remember when this happened to you before! when you reply to a post go down to additional options and under miscellaneous options you will want to uncheck the box that say disable smilies in text!

3. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

That box is not checked. :(

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The smilie menu is now the [​IMG] menu. Can you see that menu?

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Looks like you found it! :p

6. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

I can see smiliey in already written messages but can't put them in myself other than writing them like : and ( makes :( I however don't see the menu you mentioned rich

7. Rich

When you click the "Post Reply" button you can't see that menu? You aren't suppose to be able to see that menu on the box at the bottom of posts. That is called the quick reply box and doesn't include the extras you get when you click the "Post reply" button.

8. Rich

I changed the icon to one that represents a smilie face. This may make locating the menu easier. Can everyone see it now?

9. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Ah found it! Thank you Rich. :"> didn't see the post reply. I tend to always just use the quick reply box

10. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Now I can, but I could not before.

Nope. Like I said I can do shortcuts, but can't see the menu. : ( is how I made :(

I can see it now. Thanks! :)