This Disappears When Logged In

Next Best to Mega Ray

Discussion in 'Habitat Lighting' started by justpete, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justpete

justpete Member

With the Mega Ray SB 100 watt out of stock at the moment what would you recommend as the next best?

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I would love to hear what you guys suggest, I usually buy a couple of megarays at a time for Zola and lo and behold I let myself run out and I can't find any info on when the 100w SB's will be back in stock.

3. justor

justor Elite Member

Yea they've been on back order for a good long while now. I was hoping to get some, but they never became available. My second option was going to be the zoomed powersun, but petsmart had some exo terra solar glo bulbs on clearance for 30 bucks so I went with one of those, 125W. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks, but so far so good. No complaints.

4. falconut

falconut Member

Be glad you didn't buy any of the garbage they started selling under their name. If you search, you'll see they joined with another company and produced **** bulbs that lasted about a month. They then decided to make the customers eat the costs of the bulbs and didn't honor their warrantee. No longer a good company to do busimess with.

Save youself a headache and go with a reputable company. I chose ZooMed Power Sun and my Basilisk has been happy and healthy. Plus, I had to use their warrantee several years ago and they honored it, so I feel comfortable with them. Unlike ReptileUV.

5. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Check the date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.