This Disappears When Logged In

new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CodyW, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Hey, love what you did with the place :D ! I hope the transition goes smooth and im sure this site will take off! Best of luck!
    OO i should have a new set up done in a couple of weeks, and im gonna need somewhere to put the pics! ANd dom the rhacys are still doing good, i need the name of that book again though :rolleyes: , someone deleted all your other posts!
    thanks again
    -cf

2. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi CF-

Welcome to Herp Center. So glad to see you here. Visit often.

Glad to hear the CG's are well, I worried I might not hear about them any longer. Not many people around to discuss them.

Now, why the heck would my posts have been deleted? :D

Anyway, I saved the best info for here. LOL

Forget the book title, here's the actual link! :)

http://www.ecouniverse.com/gecko.html

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

HIi CF welcome to the New and Improved version! LOL!

And you know Dom its the strangest thing! All of my RF posts are gone too! HMMMMMMM

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

all of your posts, pictures, links, threads and your entire existence is gone from rf.... i think they went a little overboard,,,kinda like "it's my ball and i'm going home mentality" i guess they just couldn't deal with the fact you wanted rf to be a better place and they tied your hands on that call. you would think that with all you guys have done for them they could have been a little supportive,,not vindictave

5. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Yeah, no joke. The PM's from Rich that were in my inbox now say instead of "iguanairs", "user deleted". Sheesh! :rolleyes: Can we say spoiled brat with no sense of common human decorum??? :p

As far as posting pics, feel free to email me anything you have (email me if you need to snail mail them, I do have a scanner as well) and I'd be more than happy to help. Right, Ken? ;)

6. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

got that one rite red,,,,,i never could have figured out how to get my pics up and running without you...and by the way,,,kj had his day at the reptile house at norfolk zoo yesterday and the herpatologist we know hooked us up with his best buddy who breeds corns,,,,,,we're soon to talk mom into increasing the brood !!!!! and when your ready (or hubby is) we'll hook ya up....great prices and awesome looking morphs

7. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Yay!!! I bet KJ is just having an absolute blast! In 2 yrs, when Matthew turns 10, he and I can volunteer at the South Carolina Aquarium. I'm not sure what they would have us do, but I would be pressing hard to get us in somehow with the reptiles! As far as Roger goes, he'll never be ready. We got into it AGAIN yesterday! :rolleyes: Money is too tight right now (so we won't be making the Savannah show on the 18th of this month) but I would totally love to get something as soon as I can. I REEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY miss having a snake! I feel like something is missing inside, ya know? Anyhow (sigh) thanks again, Ken!

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

bummer about the show,,,,i hope something can be worked out... KJ couldn't volunteer til he was 15 at the zoo,,,i think it's a Va. state law,,,but wow is he loving it. i swear he's taller and prouder since he started this,,,,even got to show off the pancake turtles to a group of girls on an overnight tour yesterday

9. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Ooooohhhh! LOL bet he's loving that! ;)

10. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

last night, not to be malicouse or anything buy i deleted most of my posts from rf too! It was weird b/c it looked like i was talking to myself on half of them, because dom and merlin were always the first ones to respond! Well im really enjoying the new site, it shouldnt be too long before we get the community back!
    -cf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.