This Disappears When Logged In

New to Dragons, Will Be Making an Enclosure and Have TONS of Questions.

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Logan, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Must have been misinformed. Only reason a regular tank wouldn't hold water is cracks or the sealant is coming off.
    Sorry I don't know about thermostats or rheostats. I haven't bothered getting one yet as I just use timers and dimmers to control temps, plus in Arizona out weather is fairly constant so I don't have to adjust things to often.

2. Logan

Logan Elite Member

I mean, I could use dimmers to control the temps and such. We usually keep the heat set at roughly 72 and I don't ever really see a whole lot of change on the house thermostat, but it's also not in my room. Either way, his temps usually stay pretty constant, I just don't know how constant they'll stay in the 40g or in the big enclosure. The guy with the breeder tanks obviously still has at least one, because when I told him the next day I would be able to get one would be Thursday and explained that was if I could find a ride, he asked where I was coming from. Maybe he'll deliver. Haha.

Also, when walking down to the corner store last night, I found a few pieces of styrofoam in some ones yard. It was raining yesterday/last night, but they were pretty well covered by a tree, so I grabbed them. I put them in front of one of the heater vents last night and I'm going to spray them with some very light bleach water later just to make sure they're clean. They aren't huge and I'll obviously still have to buy some, buuuut they're still pretty usable. Something like 5" wide. One is roughly 2' tall and the other two some where between 4 and 5' I would say. :)