This Disappears When Logged In

New Tadpole *update*

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by schlegelbagel, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I keep saying if it does happen, then it was meant to be. Maybe its because the greater powers want him to have a better paying job, or one he likes better. He's the kind of person that won't move jobs even if he is unhappy. Jobs move him.

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Good luck, I'm sure things will turn out all right. You're right these things happen for a reason. In any event I am praying things work out.

3. venus

venus Founding Member

OMG, that is awesome!!! Congrats on the new addition.

4. schlegelbagel

Well, he was right. the entire department got closed. The only good thing is they don't shut down until September 31 so he has 5.5 months to find something new. We will start looking this weekend and get his resume updated. This also means he has lots of vacation time to spend on interviews and fixing some things around the house. He no longer has to save them for the baby.

:(

5. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

HMMM, Daddy daycare? In Kalamazoo of course! The only daycare that also provides OT services!!

6. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh poo, Liz -- that sucks! I agree with the thought that things happen for a reason, but they NEVER feel that way while you are going through them!!

You need to focus on trying not to stress out (like that is even possible), but you need to take care of yourself and that new baby!

I will send positive Job vibes your way - let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

7. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I don't know of any companies that give you 5 months notice!
    The majority wait until the last day!!!

8. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Og that is so true here in KS (wichita) lay offs are coming by the hundreds to almost all of the air craft companies! And they give a week tops if that....

I also believe things happen for a reason I will Keep my fingers crossed for you though; a little more good luck never hurts!

9. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Congrats! You must be proud

10. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

congrats

11. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

Like woah! I'm behind! Congrats on the tadpole!

It sucks your husband lost his job. I'm sure he'll find something good and probably better than his last :)

12. schlegelbagel

Big news~! it's a GIRL!!!!

I have also been cleared as totally low low risk. Healthy, everything is in order. I have been cleared to exercise and do whatever within reason. No bumpercars or roller coasters, but that's it! SOOO Excited!

13. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That's great news Liz!
    Congrats on the new daughter!
    Just don't let her grow up knowing that we all were comparing her to a frog or a tadpole!

14. schlegelbagel

The funny thing, is at the ultrasound today, she was flopped over on her belly with her arms and legs tucked under her and totally looked like a frog.

15. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

ROTFLMBO!
    Hmmmmm maybe all your frog keeping is affecting her?

16. wgnelson

wgnelson Elite Member

We got the announcement on a Tuesday morning, and were told the circumstances. We had to close the entire plant, ship out all the tools, machinery, on hand stock, etc. They gave us a month and a half to do it. We also were informed that we would be receiving a weeks severance pay for every year with the company. I got somewhat "lucky?" I received 12 weeks, as did many others, and then onto unemployment.:mad:

Congrats on the gender realization Liz!

She is going to be a 'bagelette'! And as good looking as her Mom!;)

17. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Congratulations on learning the sex of your new addition. I am sure you will be as happy and proud as I was when our son came to us 2 years ago.

18. venus

venus Founding Member

Awesome, congrats!!!

19. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awesome! Thought Of any names yet?

20. schlegelbagel

why yes. Its Emily Elizabeth. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.