This Disappears When Logged In

New Species?

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Kazooguyz2, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Not exactly sure where this should go?? Amphibian or Reptiles. Seen on Kingsnake. Assuming it's an April Fool's joke, but wouldn't be a great show piece? The asking price was $50,000.00 US

Attached Files:

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It is an april fools joke. If you look closely, it is a green bearded dragon merged with the australian whites tree frog. lol It's amazing what can be done with photoshop. lol

3. powerman659

powerman659 Active Member

HAHAHA!! That's crazy looking but that would be sweet if it was real. =p

4. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I bet Liz would buy 1!! I found the photo so interesting that I now have it as background for my computer. As a computer side note: It seems that no computers were hit with the worm in my general area. I do computer work on the side and have had no reports from clients about anything strange. If anyone has heard of strange happenings, please let me know.

5. powerman659

I have some friends that were talking about all the computers getting messed up today but so far I have heard nothing and mine is working just fine.

6. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

I do believe that was another april fools prank.

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The conficker worm wasn't a joke. It is a smart virus that has been unleashed already. It just hasn't been unleashed in the fury that the media made it out to be. There will be more on this virus over the next few weeks.

The Associated Press: Conficker worm reaches go time, to no effect

8. powerman659

although
    my girl friends mom and her did loose about $1000 dollars in there savings acount at the bank today because some one got into the system
    I don't know if that has any thing to do with it but yea..
    luckly the bank is replacing it

9. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

LOL my daughter wants one, anyone know of a willing tree frog and dragon?? LMAO too cute

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

it's a Green Fragon, lol.:p So does it prefer arid or humid environments?

11. RES/AnoleLover89

RES/AnoleLover89 Elite Member

I looked up the caresheet and apparently it requires a humidity gradient from 80% - 10% :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.