This Disappears When Logged In

New snake!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by Ripkabird98, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

OMG!

So I'm sitting here cruising Craigslist right. And I see TONS of reptiles on there. Never pay much attention to them. Then I click on a guy with multiple snakes. I see something catches my eye... A Yellow Ratsnake. Now, normally, I wouldn't care less. Snakes aren't even really my thing. But something told to call the guy. It snowballs. Next thing I now 2 days later (today) I am handing over 30 bucks for HER (confirmed). She. Is. So. Freaking. AWESOME!!!! She COULD NOT be more docile AT ALL. She isn't the kind of snake that keeps moving when you hold her. She just sits there all super-chill like. And yes, she was warm. She wasn't "inactive because of low temps". No matter how much you move her she is just so chill, and she has officially decided it is not fun to go back to her cage. She would rather sit on me (which she has today for about 2 hours). Pics tommorrow since I leave Tuesday for 9 days. SO EXCITED!

2. Poison

Poison Elite Member

cool i like yellow rat snakes i has one that died 2 days after i got it

3. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

She is VERY healthy. She also has already taken a poop so I know she has been eating. She is also not skinny or anything. Great Deal.

4. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

see a vet, just in case. it might have parasites or something if it is that docile.

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Congratulations!
    Rat snakes are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing those photos :)

6. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats, will be waiting on pics:)