This Disappears When Logged In

New Snake.. Bci or Bcc???

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by Locklynn, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locklynn

Locklynn Elite Member

Just got him a few nights ago from a friend who is moving and can't take him. He's a little grouchy due to the mites he has which I've been treating. No internal parasites...Been to the vet already. Don't worry he hasn't been in contact with my other snakes. I also got a female Ball python from her to which was his cage mate. Now they are separated and being treated for their mites. Neither of them seem to be comfortable with handling yet. He also needs a name any suggestions would be great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I dont know the answer to your question, I am new to red tails also. But she is gorgeous.

3. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Hi

I would say that she is a BCI from these photos....very pretty looking snake :)

4. Dave68

Dave68 Active Member

I agree as well definately bci, and a beautiful specimen at that! Good luck with the mite treatment and congrats on the new aquisitions.

Dave

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

That's so great that you were able to give them a new home!! Good luck with the mites, my new BP has them too and the war is on!!!

6. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Beautiful baby! Congratulations on taking them in and good luck with them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.