This Disappears When Logged In

new savu python, I am happy :D

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by eatinmachine, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eatinmachine

eatinmachine New Member

I convinced my mom to let me add to my list (my list below is not right I will edit it later) so I went to the reptile show, and I looked around and saw some macklots and they were small, one with a kinked tail and the other nippy. So I held both and kept looking and saw some really cool smaller savus but 120 dollars, way out of my price range, so I remembered what I thought was a macklots and I head over. It is a savu for 100 the tipy top of my price range. I hold it and fall for it, look in my wallet, only 90 bucks but I came home with it. I am a happy kid. A little far away from the pueblan milk snakes I was aiming for. I am setting it up in a odd sized rubbermaid that is 10" w, 14.5" long, and about 11" tall. I have a water bowl large enought to soak in, about 2 inches of substrate, a hide (for now if she doesn’t use it I will take it out, and have a branch from the yard finishing baking right now. It is a sweet branch from one of what we call the "weed trees," if I ever get a digi I will take pix. She is about 3 feet long and 200 grams, about 2 years old. I know the cage is a little small for my active girl but I know she will make use of the sweet branch and when I take her out. I was told she eats anything which I can easily believe. I haven’t got temps yet. Any suggestions?
    P.S I have read on macklots and savus before just nixed them off of my list because of size and price, but couldn’t nix it for long, I should have known.

:D

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:D congrats! where are our pics?!

3. lee

lee Elite Member

wow nice one
    quite rare in the uk are savus..would love a pair of them..got macks and dunns though :)
    looking forward to seeing your pics..liasis are ace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.