This Disappears When Logged In

New Rack!

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by CryHavoc17, Mar 10, 2014.

1. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Picked up a new rack at the show this weekend and it absolutely rocks! Huge shoutout to the manufacturer CSerptents. There were 3 other guys selling PVC racks there and his were not the cheapest but they were by FAR the best. And yes, I have three open slots. Already have a good idea of what im going to put in them, just need to save up a bit. Tubs are vision 70's which beat the crap out of any Rubbermaid or Sterlite tubs you can find. Heat is 4 inch flexwatt controlled by a herpstat 1. Holds an excellent thermal gradient, actually way better then I was expecting.
    20140310_195520.jpg

2. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Very nice!!! Congrats on your pick up!!!! What do you plan on putting in there?

3. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Looks great! :)

4. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Thanks guys! Well the plan is to use it as a grow out rack for some '13 and 14' female carpet pythons. The new beeper might put a wrech in that plan. The GF needs a pied, and then those two will need a boyfriend... I think you can see where this is going lol.

I REALLY want to get my carpet project off the ground over the next couple of months, I just have a horrible time staying focused lol. I read and research and search, come up with an awesome project plan, and then something shiny catches my eye on a vendor table (like my new lesser) and all that goes out the window.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014