This Disappears When Logged In

New Problem!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omegaboid, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omegaboid

Omegaboid New Member

Yesterday as I was entertaining myself by playin with My burm i noticed a small indentation on his eye. Though it doesnt seem to be part of skin left from his shed. Does anyone know what this is?? Or if it is harmful?? SHould i just wait for him to shed again??

2. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

I was told to put vaseline on my royal's eye every day until she shed to help get rid of any skin that was left on there.

3. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Hiya Omegaboid. Dents in the eye like that are usually caused by low humidity. I know my BPs eyes got like that until I switched them to plastic sterilite containers as opposed to glass with a mesh lid. How's the humidity level in the habitat and what type of enclosure is it?

Welcome over to the forums, BTW. :)

4. Omegaboid

Omegaboid New Member

Hey Kikai I was completely unaware that humity caused that i actually am having problems with humidity. See its just like i said I'm not an amatuer but i'm far from a professional lol Thanks Suga :)

And Heb i've never heard of that either, i've gotten the scotch tape on my finger even being careful with a pair of twezers hmmm. Thank you to! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.