This Disappears When Logged In

New pit!!!

Discussion in 'Pituophis (Pines, Bulls, Gophers)' started by 2006gt, Feb 16, 2011.

1. 2006gt

2006gt Member

so sunday i went and picked this little guy up. Male albino Bull Snake.....
    031-3.jpg
    030-4.jpg
    029-4.jpg
    028-4.jpg
    027-4.jpg

tell me what ya think!!

Attached Files:

2. blueginger

blueginger Elite Member

:DHe's a Beautiful little guy.

3. Knox

Knox Elite Member

Love Pits! Congrats.

4. Boa

Boa Elite Member

He sure is a handsome little guy.

5. 2006gt

2006gt Member

thanks i really like his tail markings!!

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Gorgeous!:x

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Nice score! I have one as well!
    Is he still hissing and tail rattling at you?

8. 2006gt

2006gt Member

he has not made a sound nor rattled at me once. his parents are really docile and they are both over 6.5 ft and he is very docile to (so far)!!!, he is just curious

9. 2006gt

2006gt Member

and also lets see some pics if you have one or more i would appreciate that!

10. Merlin

11. 2006gt

2006gt Member

@Merlin-got any updated pics on his growth i wanna see how fast they grow-

12. Merlin

No I don't. And thank you for reminding me! I need to set aside some time and do some photos!

13. 2006gt

2006gt Member

you sure do!!!! haha JK... no prob i just love looking at new pictures of basically any snake or reptile would be cool to see him how long is he roughly now and when you first got him and whats your feeding schedule like ??

14. Merlin

My feeding schedule is weekly, except during the extreme coldest part of the winter when I slow it down a bit.

15. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrat on your new addition:)....Very nice looking snake you have. (While, I'm very partial to the coloring of most albino snakes, those with the orange tones are my favorites.)

16. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Very cool! I was looking for a bullsnake at the last expo I was at. I just recently started reading up on them, and they sound really cool. The lady dosent like the sound of any potentially agressive/bitey snakes, so its gonna take some convincing. I had to work on her for the ball python, for she was intimidated by there size. Once she held him tho she fell in love, so, someday a bullsnake I hope.

17. Merlin

My bullsnake has never struck, just makes a whole lot of noise! It can be intimidating to a none snake person.

18. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Yeah, your right it can be intimidating, and I understand why too. Thats why I try not to push too hard, lol, I dont want to scare her away from snakes entirely.........all in due time.....yes........

19. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

You work on your wife and I'll work on my husband>:)

20. 2006gt

2006gt Member

yeahh, im working on my girlfriend she wont even touch or even really look at my snakes hahah but she loves my beardie!! and the crestie she holds the crestie??